Spice Kitchen Middle Eastern Spice Tin
Get creative and bring the incredible flavours of the Middle East into your home. This African & Middle Eastern spice tin offers something new, for even the most adventurous cook out there.
In this gourmet spice collection, we have brought together everything you need to bring the truly outstanding taste (and aroma) of African & Middle Eastern Cuisine into your home.
Each order contains seven high quality, individually packaged spices with a stainless-steel storage tin, recipe guide and a small spoon.
You will receive these 9 high quality African and Middle Eastern spices and spice blends:
- Fenugreek. With hints of toasted maple, this adds both sweet and delicately bitter notes to stews and curries. Common throughout kitchens of the Middle East and North Africa;
- Baharat. A rich, earthy Middle Eastern Spice mix combining allspice, black peppercorns, cardamon, cassia, cloves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg and paprika. Great to rub into meat as a marinade, especially lamb and chicken;
- Berbere. One of the building blocks of Ethiopian Cuisine, combining dried red chilli, garlic, ginger, basil, cumin, nigella, caraway and fenugreek. Gives an amazing kick to stews and as a meat rub;
- Ras el Hanout. A deep, warming spice mix used throughout North Africa, combining cumin, coriander, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, turmeric and cardamon. Perfect to give depth to tagines;
- Sumac. A beautifully tangy, vibrant spice with amazingly fresh citrus notes. Very versatile, can be used to garnish salads, hummus, or as a rub for meat and works brilliantly with fish;
- Za'atar. The King of Middle Eastern spice mixes. A fragrant combination of oregano, marjarom, sumac, salt and sesame seeds;
- Harissa. A fiery North African chilli mix with dried red chilli, garlic, coriander, paprika and caraway. Great mixed with olive oil to make dressings for salads and cous cous or as a marinade for meat;
- Pul Biber/Aleppo Pepper. Grown in Syria and Turkey, these dried chilli flakes add a hint of cherry like fruitiness to dressings and marinades. Mild heat, slight saltiness;
- Urfa Biber. A dried Turkish pepper with a deep raisin, smoky flavour. Fantastic to rub into lamb or sprinkle over hummus.
Free recipe guide included.