Giraffe Velvet Eye Mask by ELIZABETH SCARLETT
Inspired by the elegant, long-legged creatures that Elizabeth saw grazing on the plains of Kenya during her honeymoon safari. When heading one morning, a beautiful giraffe was the first wildlife she spotted, poking its long neck out from behind an acacia tree where it had been leisurely eating leaves and enjoying the dewy morning air.
Featuring Giraffes & Acacia trees delicately embroidered onto a luxurious rich orange velvet base with golden accents, this eye mask is filled with sweet lavender to help you escape into a dreamy night's sleep.
- Dimensions: 21x10cm (S-M)
- Elasticated strap
- 100% Cotton Velvet front
- 100% Polyester Velvet back
- Filled with 63% Lavender and 37% Polyester
- Hand wash only
- Embroidered with hand illustrated Giraffe & Acacia Trees
- With cotton drawstring carry bag