Felt Embroidered Heart Craft Kit
Everything you need to make one beautiful embroidered Felt Heart is in the box, including coordinating sequins. These kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Corinne has brought a fresh twist to a classic design and this heart is a fitting tribute to a loved one. It can easily be personalised with dates or letters and can of course be filled with fragrant lavender.
A treat for those who just love sewing and learning or perfecting embroidery techniques, this kit is suitable for all crafters, including beginners, and the suggested embroidery patterns can be as elaborate or simple as one wishes.
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 coordinated colours of DMC embroidery thread
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- A pack of embroidery needles
- A needle threader
- This kit is designed for adults but is suitable for children from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- All kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where possible.